Monday, January 30, 2006

Loser-1 or L Fest or The Biggest Loser

by chinwhat at 12:39 p.m.
“You took an L, you took a loss” – Big L, “Ebonics”

I usually take an L on the daily. For example, I’d say ‘Hi’ to someone in the hall only to receive no reply. Small potatoes like that. But this time around, who knew how much of a loss I would be taking this past weekend?

On Thursday night, I helped Shaun pick something up from The Brick. When I was taking the seats out of LuminaNation, I tweaked something in my back. L!

Friday rolled around and I was feeling like crap for the whole day. I was coming down with a cold or something. I couldn’t wait to get home so I could take a nap before I headed out with TeamID. Unfortunately, we were swamped and I left later than I wanted. L! Over at MasterSteak, I had to wait for my chicken souvlaki while everyone else was eating. L! That and I lost my stupid Gameboy. Couldn’t find that shit anywhere! L!

Saturday, I had to stay home. Haven’t been this sick for years! L! My cousins came over and played some poker. Three games and three busts. Three Ls!

On Sunday, I was hoping to do some skating with Summer, but thanks to the rain, those plans got nixed. L! Shaun needed more help from me to pick up some table and chairs. Tweaked my back even more in LuminaNation. L! Thought things were looking good when I got to meet up with Summer on Sunday night, only to receive the biggest and worst L of all. Sadly, Summer and I, we’re done. >sob< L...

Worst. Weekend. Ever. Low confidence, here i come!

1 Comments:

Blogger FarBeyondTheStars said...

Yo that sucks....We gotta get you hammered. Alcohol really does help the pain.

2/03/2006 02:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home