Wednesday, December 28, 2005

“I was just frontin’” © Pharrell Williams

by chinwhat at 6:30 p.m.
Monday night, after hours of shopping I headed off to Dixie Park for some nourishment with the cousins. Here, my cousin James asks if I wanted to go bowling with them later on that evening. Feeling really tired and antisocial, I wanted to sell out. And so began the peer pressure to go because “all the cousins are going.” “Geez Kuya, a few years ago, you would never come out with us and we didn’t really know you. Now you’re coming out with us once in a while, but today you’re not?” FINE! So we head up to some bowling place in Brampton and my first two observations were 1) there are a lot of younger folks here and 2) there are a lot of browns as well. With the power of deduction, I realize it must be due to the fact that games on Monday night are $1 each. Anyways, long story short I destroyed all my cousins. It was like I was that guy in that movie Kingpin (except not). STRIKE! As we left, my sister asked if I had a good time. I said “meh, it was alright…” but actually, I had a pretty good time. Who knew bowling could be fun?

Forgot to mention that while we were waiting for our lane, I played a couple of games of Dance Dance Revolution (six songs). All you need to know is my cousins kept punking me because I was sweating. “For the 35th time, no, I do not want a drink!” Oh punk!


WAR black sheep of the family
WAR spares and strikes
WAR arrows on beat

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Yo Chin man.. you want a drink? I can stop and get you one Pull over. I'll pay.

12/29/2005 01:51:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home