Wednesday, August 24, 2005

#9 (aka Shaun Gets Mad @ My NonPhotoShop Skillz)

by chinwhat at 10:07 p.m.
The nine spot goes to Paula Garces. I can already hear you saying “Who the fock is Paula Garces?!?!” You seen “Harold and Kumar?” Then you seen PG! She’s the super hot one in that movie – and no, I’m not even counting that blonde chick with the tittays who played the freak’s wife. Garces is the one with the flavour! Spicey, god! Spice! I’m not talking salt and pepper spice, whitey! I’m talking paprika, mayne!! All day, errday! Now when top tens are mentioned, she never gets a sniff. She’s like that exclusive cut you’ve heard once, but forgot how hot it is. She’s that diamond in the rough. Only true appreciators of beauty (such as myself) can remember class such as this. Paula Garces, what!





In fact, she's so hot, in typical Chin fashion, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had to share a lift to get up to our flats...


WAR Photoshop free since 1978
WAR MSPaint
WAR PG and Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

OMG Chin you are pure jokes and ghetto at that if you will! Your skills in this art called Photoshop are quite impressive, maybe you could land a hot chick like Paula by showcasing them as you have....OP! Classic truely classic!

:)

8/25/2005 07:11:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

Yo Chin, your head is too big for your body...

"I remember the first thing I saw was Chin, and I remember saying 'Yo, there's chin, man he's got a big fucking forehead'"

Dang, 2 for 2, I got you dawg, I got you...

8/25/2005 07:39:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home