Monday, August 22, 2005

Impressed!

by chinwhat at 9:56 p.m.

Now I’m not normally get wet with new products that come out on the market (who am I? Al?), but I’m all about these Crystal Light On The Go Packets. I know, I know; “Crystal Light!? Chin you fag!!” Well, what can I say? These things are pretty cool. Now I’m not necessarily endorsing Crystal Light, as much as I’m pimping the actual concept. What it is is a packet of Crystal Light mix enough to mix in a regular bottle of water. Open pack. Dump powder into bottle of water. Cap. Shake. Enjoy! Not only is it delicious, it's caffeine free, fat free, kosher (ai approved!), low in salt and sugar free!! “Fucking right!” Now I don’t use the word “hero” often, but the fine folks at Crystal Light/Kraft Foods are national heroes! This has got to be the greatest single invention since ergonomic friendly stool chairs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

First of all, I resent that remark. Just because I'm all about Google Maps, Google Earth, Gmail, Picassa, and Blogger, doesn't make me some kind of product whore ... shyte ... scratch that, I deserved that remark.

Second of all, water tastes good. Don't believe the laced-with-cocaine propoganda -- I've seen Crystal Light, looks like XBox is the way to go.

8/23/2005 10:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Damn I need to try this shit! :)

8/24/2005 03:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home