Sunday, August 14, 2005

SurPrize, SurPrize!!!

by chinwhat at 10:45 p.m.
The golf part of the day was done so we were just kicking back until dinner and the part I was waiting for the most: prizes! I had at least an hour and a half to kill until all the teams finished. So I kicked it with some other people my age by the parking lot. Some of them brought their own “liqooor” which I thought was pretty amusing. After that, we all headed back for some dinner. Quite frankly, for a buffet, it did not suck! I ordered the vegetarian meal (gay, I know) while everyone else was enjoying roasted chicken and… steak! And it wasn’t some poor boy “chopped steak.” They were pushing 9oz slabs! Folks were enjoying the grub… so much, some went for seconds. I would’ve gone for more ‘salad,’ but nobody from my table decided to go for a second round. >sigh< Cursed shamity!! So the prize time came and I was excited! (A few days earlier, our secretary was punking a gift donated by a client. It was a (shitty) women’s hat that was purple and a t-shirt. I wanted it.) The bad news was that there weren’t enough prizes for everyone – WTF??! That’s what I get for not following my own motto: “No expectations, no disappointments” They had enough prizes for half of us and guess what… I didn’t get jack shit! I would’ve taken the golf balls. The comp stays at the HoJo by our work. The XXL t-shirts. Anything! >mumble mumble< >grumble grumble< That’s what really sucked. But what didn’t was meeting some cool people from work! Instead of running default conversations (classics such as “How’s it going?” or “Busy? Yeah? Me too!”) I actually have some other things to talk about.

WAR multipurpose events
WAR el communicatta
WAR olives in my shwarma

as a side note: i've noticed my stupid ass watching more and more golf propoganda on the tele. what the fuck's wrong with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

maybe you didn't get any prizes cuz you don't have the BALLS ... get it? ... cuz it's golf ... and balls... is it hot in here or is it just me? errr. out.

8/15/2005 03:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home