Monday, June 13, 2005

… Zing! …

by chinwhat at 5:33 p.m.
… Old English co-worker who’s pushing 60 years+: “Who removed the phone jack in the west lab? Because they did a great job!”

Moi: “Not me, but I wish I did so I could get the… uh… the uh…”
(thinking: “damn, what’s another word for ‘props’ that this old guy’ll understand?”)
“… uh… so I could get the… kudos” (laugh, “kudos”!?!?, laugh) …

… Zing! …

… My cousin who works at Wonderland didn’t want to work on Saturday. It also happened to be brown day at Wonderland. His brother says “You don’t want to work because it’ll be hot AND spicy” …

… Zing! …

… In a recent Rob F. sighting, he was over heard explaining why he didn’t want to meet anymore former classmates from Goetz (read: us). “It is what it is. It is what it is.” …

… Zing! …

… Fellow Gym-ite acquaintance asked me what Shaun’s background was. Since Shaun wasn’t there to speak for himself, I answered: “He’s Indian.” …

… Zing! …

… I decided to buy a popsicle on Thursday since it was hot. It was one of those double popsicles – the one split in two with the two sticks. I tried to crack it down the middle. Instead, it broke at the top. I hate it when that happens! …

… Zing! …

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL at the brown jokes! I was there on Saturday but that was merely a fluke, stupid cousin called me out! Geek :)

6/14/2005 08:19:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

You should have said that Shaun was from Pakistan. He doesn't like that.

6/14/2005 01:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home