Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pussy On Parade

by chinwhat at 8:51 p.m.
Or Life’s A Beach

With such glorious weather, it, quite frankly, is a crime to spend such time indoors. This is why TeamID’s YTM headed out to the side where the sun rises, armed with a football, volleyball and an appetite for some fun.

The Beaches was littered with sun worshipers, sports enthusiasts, families, attention seekers and gawkers (like me). As the Fatback Band sang: “Summer time is girl watching time.” We made our way from the most eastern end of the boardwalk towards the west where the volleyball nets were, it was really nice to see everyone outside having a good time. Smiles and shades (and titays!) all around! The volleyball courts were pretty packed. They had a tourney going on their so we had to find an empty one a few courts down. We eventually found one not to far from where one of the female games were. (Yall’s know my take on that, right?! “Schwing!” © Wayne Campbell) We were playing 2 vs. 1 (or 1 vs. 2) and that really fucking sucks. So why don’t we ask the brown chicks besides us – who were also playing 1 vs. 2 (errrrr 2 vs. 1) to play with us! Add a couple random Chinese folks, and we got a nice 4 on 4 going on. Sadly, the tournament owners eventually took our net away and we were stuck, not diving for volleyballs, but for footballs – which isn’t that sad… actually, it was quite fun.

After a bunch of that, Shaun started shitting on us to not bring sand into RSXNation2K5. Yes, fucking Gestapo! He wanted us to wash at the water station in order to clear all the “dust” from our legs and feet. So me being me, demanded he wash my feet… and he did! Ask Chris! If only I had pics to show everyone… So we’re walking down the boardwalk, back to the car and Shaun needed some money for some ice cream action (since he conveniently left his wallet in the car) I wound up paying for his and Chris’ Sponge Bob Square Pants popsicles. Two bigger homos I’ve never seen in my life! … alright, I kinda felt left out but >meh<

Ended the trip at a golf/tennis club bistro by the water enjoying some D licious burgers >burp< ... All in all, a fun day. Sure we didn’t get a chance to do our 75km bike adventure this year (sorry Rubes! Maybe next year) but this beach life is the good life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

NO worries I got punked twice yesterday it's ok I had my gang if misfits to ride with! Did the 50K and it is an annual event for me so yeah come if if you want or I will go solo :)

6/06/2005 12:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home