Monday, June 06, 2005

Whoa Homo!

by chinwhat at 9:57 p.m.
I know we all love those online evaluation tests since they’re so (in)accurate, which is why I’ll post the latest two I’ve done:

I took this Gay-O-Meter quiz online and I got a 43%. Apparently, I’m a “happy and well adjusted hetro man!” That’s cool I guess, but some of the questions were pretty random. “Did you like playing the cowboy or the Indian?” WTF???

On the same page, you can also do an evaluation to find out how picky you are (as well as a whole bunch of other tests. Just refresh the page to find more!) This result:
27% “Could be pickier!” Your willingness to look beyond the surface for other qualities shows that you are grounded in reality when looking for a relationship. Just beware of going with the flow to much and settling for ‘Ok’ instead of ‘fantastic’.

In theory, this is like those crappy horoscopes people read. A little random blurb to see if it relates to you… How accurate are these? Well, I guess ya'll would be the best judges for that question...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

HHHHHHHAAAAAA sorry can't stop laughing...:)

6/08/2005 12:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home