Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Now what?

by chinwhat at 9:46 p.m.
In Wednesday’s Sauaga Newspaper, the headline was about some guy who died on Creditview on the bridge over the 403. I knew him, kinda. He was the boyfriend of a family friend of ours. I’m not going to front and say we were down. I’ve only met him a couple of times. In the article, it mentioned how Carmelo never wore his seatbelt. He didn’t wear it when he crashed. It’s funny (but not in a ‘ha ha’ funny) how I half think “what a dumbass” and half think “damn that’s fucked” I think that way because I didn’t know him. Just knew of him. I pass by the scene everyday on my way home from work. Jerseys, flowers and signs decorate the sidewalk. My cousin says he was really popular. Loved by many, no doubt. Ionno, I guess life don’t mean shit unless you got people to love… and people who love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Nuts cause your the third person that has mentioned this! My bro works with his cousin and another friends knows of him and was gonna buy car parts from him off a Civic forum. Small damn bloody world and very scary indeed, waste of a life yet again due to racing and not wearing a seat belt! RIP

5/27/2005 11:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home