Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dress To Impress

by chinwhat at 4:47 p.m.
Friday.
Fridays.
Casual Fridays.
Finally a day when I can dress less formally.
Tuck in my shirt?
“Puck dat shet!”
“Puck dat shet! It’s casual Friday biatch!”
Decided to wear my barong tagalog.
It’s nice.
It’s cool.
It’s not tucked in.
It’s casual Friday.
Flips gave it props.
“That’s a barong tagalog!”
“It sho is!”
“It’s nice!”
“It sho is!”
Browns gave it props.
“That’s a nice shirt”
“It sho is!”
“Does it button all the way to the bottom?”
”It sho don’t”
”We have something like that too!”
”Ya’ll sho do!”
Even gwy lo’s gave it props.
“Oooh, satin!” she purred.
Fuck I love this attention!

WAR Casual Fridays.
WAR Barongs.
WAR Hot weather.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Wicked you sticking to your roots, gotta love that for sure! Damn yo, I've never seen one on you before? Or is this some new Chin reinvention for work?

6/13/2005 08:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

We could have worn those at our wedding, bay! Look at all the compliments I missed out on!

6/13/2005 08:33:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home