Sunday, March 13, 2005

Props Is A True Thugs Wife

by chinwhat at 10:20 p.m.
I’m still coming down off the compliments made about my shoes from Carolyn Parrish, so I’ve decided to share the love. Who’s got the props besides Buckshot, 5ft Accelerator and DJ Evil Dee?

Props to:
Al: For pointing out how retarded Jon is regarding ESPN2K5’s in-game camera angle. “It’s the first thing I did when I got the game”

Jon: For knowing he’ll get punked (and rightfully so) when he figured out how to change it!

Chris: For not being as cheap as Cathy says he is. I noticed that 10 piece you dropped for the pizza AND bubble tea on Friday night! I see that!

Shaun: For his game. Damn, watching him work is something else! Charming ass motha fu(ka!

YTM - TheYouthMovement: For keeping it young! (and acronym wrong!)

The Natty: For stepping up her punkage game on me. Examples:
“Yeah, I thought about being a nun too… when I was *single*” – reply to my comment on once thinking about becoming a priest.

“Wow Chin, you look like you can actually get a date!” – on seeing a picture of me at the Liberal fund raiser.

The Person Who Made An Animated GIF Of This:


By far, one of the funniest things I've seen in a long ass time!


Celebrity Props goes to:
Musician John Mayer for his truth telling quote in the latest issue of XXL:
"Black Eyed peas seem cool but what they're doing has the least amount of substance I've heard in any pop music, ever. It's like, Okay. When DOES it get started?..."


Minus Props too:
Jon: For his shamity in not wanting to call anyone for a ride. Adding: “(I’d call someone) if I really wanted to go” Dis guy!

Dr. T: For thinking I was actually mad at Shaun for CB’ing me last week. Geez, you’ve been hanging around Cathy to much!

That free photograph from Mona's sisters' Saffron gig: why the fuck do I look like a girl? (I'm only fulfilling personal requests as this sh1t is to embarassing for me to post up generally...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

damn that sucks! I'm trying to embrace my new found cheapness instead of changing it!
WAR saving money
-chris the miserly (as shaun would put it)

3/14/2005 12:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

cathy: "new found???"

3/14/2005 01:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

I wanna see pics! :D

3/17/2005 01:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home