Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Props is a true thug's wife" (C) Nas

by chinwhat at 8:44 p.m.
Not sure if i like what i hear:
Friday: talking with my two coworkers about the new place. One is a Chinese woman, mid thirties and pregnant. The other is older white male that's pushing 65.

Her: aren't you excited?
Me: do i look excited?
Her: no!
Him: he's too cool to be excited

i know he didn't mean it sarcastically because that's not his personality. but what i want to know is: if a person of his age calls someone of my age 'cool' is that much of a compliment?


I know i like hearing this:
Saturday: at my local TDBank taking care of some business (i also ran into Shaunjay's dad who was punking him. laugh!). my turn at the next teller who happens to be a youngish PYT. i was wearing my shell toes w/black fat laces, grey striped slacks, my blue sweater and the brown jacket. While she's waiting for me to get my paper work and autograph, she drops "you dress really nice" Fucking right i do. Don't worry, i tried to ABC it...


And I really don't like hearing this:
Saturday: at a night spot, after drinks and drinks and drinks, girl says to me "you're a really nice guy" As much as a compliment as it is (which its meant to be) i hate hearing that shit. it's like a guy calling a girl 'cute' which i know they hate.

3 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Good to see you trying to close though. A-B-C.

Always, Be, CLOSING!

Diversify for portfolio!

2/11/2007 09:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL I hate cute...frig that annoys the crap out of me!

2/12/2007 12:12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

If you don't want her to call you a nice guy, look her dead in the eye. And then bitch slap her. You won't have that problem anymore!

2/12/2007 11:06:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home