Monday, February 05, 2007

I >heart< Tamia

by chinwhat at 10:17 p.m.
So I've been riding that Everscience girl that Shaun loves for not being able to sing (which i still believe) In order to edutain the masses, i offer you a singer who is, in my humblepie opinion, *very* underrated: Tamia

I present Tamia's cover of You Put a Move on My Heart. I dare anyone to tell me she doesn't sing the shit out of this- no, correction. That should be "I dare anyone to tell me she doesn't SANG the shit out of this here!"

I absolutely adore her version of this song. If I get married, this shit's getting played to DEATH! I can't believe this joint's over 10 years old already!

(the CathyApproved version)


(my favorite version)




Boy, I have never wished to be a former NBA All-Star who is in the twilight of his career and has a reputation of being 'too nice' >sigh<

WAR Q's Jook Joint
WAR 1995
WAR finding a cure for MS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home