Monday, January 29, 2007

Attacked By a Mad Dog!

by chinwhat at 9:40 p.m.
My neighbour walks his dog every morning around the same time. It's some sort of poodle or something - white and fluffy. It's got a mean bark though. Every time it'd see me, it keep yap yap yapping and try and get at me.

Last week on Tuesday, i was on my way out to the jay oh bee and saw said neighbour with said dog. I decided I'd BraveStar it and approach the lil doggie. Yap yap yap! So i get down low and offer my hand. It sniffs it and i think everything's kosher. WRONG! Mufucker leaped at me and tried to bite me! I fell a bit backwards and his paw scratched through my shirt. I was pretty lucky the owner yanked the bitch off me!

And that's how i got that mark... Or at least, that's the story I'd run if i still lied (aka "sensationalized"). Kinda like my "I was bit by a bat on my hand when i was exploring my attic" story. But since I don't lie anymore, the real story goes like this:

Got out of the shower last week and noticed some mark on me. "WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THAT?!?!" I didn't have my glasses on, but it was such a substantial mark, that i could still see it even though i had mad blurry visions. I have absolutely no idea how i got it, but shit looks like i got scratched by some wild cat or something. Bruise and all! It's faded since then but i still have no idea how i got it.

you ever get marks and bruises and cuts you can't explain???

3 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Yo.. you get mad at me saying stuff? You're posting topless pics -- we don't need to see that.

*shakes head*

1/31/2007 10:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

it's aliens. But not the type that Sigourney Weaver fucks up. Cuz then you'd be dead. More like ET or something.

1/31/2007 11:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Funny how the f*g alien finds chin...

2/01/2007 07:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home