Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why You Tell Me This Fo'?

by chinwhat at 9:30 p.m.
Last night Shaun and i are talking on MSN Messenger. He begins to talk about some chick he went out with...

Shaun says:
yeah

Shaun says:
body is HYPE though

Shaun says:
she was bending over to play pool

Shaun says:
and for real I was getting a boner

Shaun says:
lol

.chin
tmi asshole

Shaun says:
laugh

Shaun says:
whateveR!

Shaun says:
all my other friends share

.chin
i don't need to hear that! i don't tell you shit like that, so don't tell me! fuck!

okay, so is it fair and normal for Shaun to mention he gets hard over some chick, or am I right in not needing to know such things? Fucking Shaun!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Whatever -- I hear this all the time... and I've got no problems with it...

1/31/2007 10:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home