Saturday, January 20, 2007

I ♥ Monica…

by chinwhat at 6:04 p.m.
… in a professional manner. (And no, I’m not talking about the sexy, big foreheaded R&B singer, or M. Bellucci who is pretty much one of the most perfect women ever – and no, I’m not going to add the “for a white woman” qualifier!)



On my birthday, I pretty much always get my teeth cleaned. I know some people find it a bit odd, but I’ll never stop pimping it. I’ll ‘splain it like this: some people love to hit up the salon or get facials or whatever on their born day. It’s a nice way to pamper themselves. For me, it’s the same thing, but I’m getting my teeth did. >flashes a sparkle sparkle smile<

And on my bday, I’d hit up my friendly neighborhood dentist, who is neither friendly nor neighborly, Dr. R (who ai continues to insist is a cheap ass). I never really cared for him, he seemed pretty gay with his gay accent and his constant gossiping. And it always felt like he was always trying to squeeze me for my cache, suggesting some “necessary” operations. GTFOOHWTBS! (I see you working Dr. R!)

Anyways, the reason I kept going there was for Monica, the dental hygienist. She’s a spicy Latina who’s my age, also graduated from George Brown and has a great personality. And yes, easy on the eyes. Whenever she cleaned my teeth, my gums never hurt like when other hygienists worked on me, yet I still felt like she did a thorough job. But more importantly, I felt like Monica genuinely cared about what was going in my life. And she has a great memory. She’d bring up old topics and details we’d discuss the last time I’d seen her, which was usually six months previous. (Also for kicks: Ruby goes to see her too, or at least she used to. Monica knows Rubes as “Navjit” and I’m known as “Chris” instead of… “Chin” hahahhaha Get it? Cuz I’m Chin, but Chris. And… she’s Ruby, but… >cough< its funny. Just not in a ‘laugh out loud’ funny…)

Basically, I don’t want anyone else cleaning my teeth except her. **Especially** on December 21th! That’s why I got a little concerned when they started to freeze her out of hours at Dr. R’s a couple of years back. They only gave her Wednesdays. Not kosher Dr. R, not kosher at all! (Get it? Cuz he's Jewish. Wait, i didn't mention that?) That caused Monica to find a new gig at Hwy 10 and 403 and with last years birthday rolling up on a Thursday, it was a good a time as any to switch it up and go to Monica’s new place of employment.

On one of my days off, I decide to go and see if I could find the dental office based on Monica’s description. I must’ve appeared pretty stalkerish walking into the office and asking the receptionist “Does a Monica work here?” Laugh! Lucky for me, I found it on my first guess.

As I set my appointment up, I notice that there’s this glamour shot type photo of the receptionist sitting right besides her. Ooooooooooooookay I sezs to myself. I figured she was really high on herself like that. I mean, she’s not my type, so I don’t know why she’d be all over her own dick like that, but whatever, right? I didn’t get it until I actually went inside the office area on my birthday…

Early morning Dec 21: I’m sitting in the waiting room, the first patient there, just waiting to get called. In comes Monica and you know what she does? “CHHRRRRRRRISSSS! Happy Birthday!” and gives me a hug and flashes a big friendly smile! See, that’s what I’m talking bout! She told me that day that when they were discussing new patients, one of the staff mentioned me and said “…Chris is coming in on-” and she interrupts “His birthday!” How do you like those apples?

Part way during my cleaning, she noticed my lips were chapped. And what did she do? Not only offer me some lip lotion (or whatever its called), but she grabbed a giant qtip and put it on for me. She. Put. It. On. For. Me. I felt like a movie star! Getting my make up fixed. I saw one of the receptionists walk by and look in and I’m thinking “That’s right bitch. Monica’s touching me up. What!!” If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: I was getting introduced to the staff and shown all the different rooms in the facility. The place was P-I-M-P-I-N-G!!! Indoor water fall wall thingy. Private operation rooms. PS2 system for the kids to play. Shit was butter!

But the real big thing I noticed was it was hard core femdom* up in there! The ENTIRE staff was female – and no, I’m mos def not hating! All over the windows and corners were more glamour shot pictures of all the staff. Some solo, some pairs and some group shots of them in gowns and shit. Their make up did standing in the "torso 2/3 turn, chin down and smile" pose that women are trained to do. In one of the little offices I was taken into for a little Q&A, it had a giant Betty Boop statue. This thing towered over me! I have no idea how they got it in that room. BB’s head was HUGE!

All in all, it seemed really friendly there. I asked Monica how she liked working there and she said she loved it. I was really happy for her.

After I was all done, she gave me a good bye/Happy Birthday hug and as a parting gift: a little loot bag filled with all the dental care goodies. She said that they ran out of Christmas themed ones, but I know she wanted to give me a heart one on purpose. Hahaha. Can’t wait to go back!


*female dominatrix – as in hard core female empowerment (mental note: add to wiki)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL your such a stalker Chin! hahah but really when Monica told me about a year ago or so that her new office was on Hwy 10 and Rathburn I was curious and also wanted to go find it. Freaking Dr. R is soo freaking CHEAP and so GAY, omg did you know that the head secretary is his wife, have you seen the huge rock on that girls finger, and they have a nanny and yada yada, I bet that is where all of our hard earned insurance money goes haha. But yeah after reading your post I am going to switch offices and go to Monica also, she is soo sweet, we (Mom and I) saw her at the Great Canadian Wholesalers around xmas and she gave us both a huge hug, knew our names and asked about the bros as well....haha watch out bitch I'm moving into your territory muhahah...watch whos new best friend she will be now! Navjit Heer's hehe...yeah its funny cause I've told her that I go by Ruby but she keeps calling me Navjit but it's cute.....

1/20/2007 11:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

re: asking about your brothers - yeah, she's good like that. she asks how my parents are doing as well!

i also forgot to mention in my post that she calls me "lovie" hahahah!

1/21/2007 07:57:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Yo Ruby -- tell me where this Dentist place is at. I wanna get in there for the CB!

Sorry Chin.

CB4L

1/22/2007 11:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL yeah she calls everyone love or lovie...so cute!

Shaun next time your online remind me hahahahh ;) you jerk you!

1/22/2007 07:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/22/2007 07:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home