Wednesday, January 24, 2007

GNM (Gross Naked Men)

by chinwhat at 10:30 p.m.
If I've said it once, i've said it a thousand times: memo to old naked men - PLEASE COVER UP!

I was in the change room at my friendly neighbourhood gym and i swear, is there some sort of "No Clothes for Men Over 50" dress code in affect? Holy crap! I had to force my peripheral vision to minimum so i wouldn't burn my mind's eye! Is this really necessary people? im not homophobic - in fact, one of my best friends is gay - all im asking is mix in a towel, PLEASE!!!

And the gym was busy as the hell! It's already the end of January, what're all these n00bs doing here still??? I swear, i can't wait until these resolutionists disappear from the gym!

< /rantOver>

(and no, there's no real reason why i put up a picture of Misa other than to appreciate her hotness. Thanks for the pic Cindizzle!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

your closing rant tag does not have a matching opening rant tag

1/25/2007 08:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Yeah Chin -- I thought you went to school for programming?

1/25/2007 07:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

i know theres no starting tag. i'm putting the end for retards who don't know i'm complaining. see, i'm being witty!

1/25/2007 10:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Chin programs in Pascal...

1/25/2007 11:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home