Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A River Runs Through It

by chinwhat at 10:21 p.m.
Remember how I gushed about going white water rafting with my co-workers? No? Well, that’s too fucking bad because I’m gonna talk about it some more. Why? Because I received my copy of the DVD today! Yezzir! I’ve uploaded the first day onto YouTube. Be thankful I cut out the boring cliff jumping scenes >yawn< Although there were plenty of rafts in our group, I’m pretty easy to spot. I’m the one in the sporting blue shirt sitting in the front of our raft full of ladies. Note how retarded I act in a couple scenes… And if you think I looked like a dork then, wait until I upload the next days’! Laugh!


Part1:


Part2:

3 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

Part2: 1:38 minutes in - that raft surfed for a pretty long time. they were getting props from everyone! i was so jealous when they did that...

9/27/2006 10:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

That's awesome. I'd rather do that than sky diving!

f - skydiving!

9/28/2006 01:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

what would be awesome would be to skydive to the rafting site.

fuck pussy talk. grow some balls.

anyways, a whole lotta your coworkers got owned Chin. Imagine teamID on a raft, and only one person falls off? Hilarity ensues.

9/30/2006 09:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home