Monday, August 14, 2006

“Ewww, Elliot, you barfed on my socks!”

by chinwhat at 10:28 p.m.
This past weekend I headed up to RiverRun up in Forester Falls, Ontario which is about three hours north of Bellville* right on the Ontario/Quebec border on the Ottawa River. I went up with a few people from work (one of whom works at RR every weekend!) and by far, this is the greatest thing I’ve EVER done! You need this in your life! I’ll say it again: You NEED this in your life! It's a great workout. Lots of white girls for Shaun and Chris. In fact, everyone's in great shape (lots of eye candy for the boys and girls). The food is quite decent and plentiful. What else can I say? It's 12km of beautiful Canadian nature! I’m going again next year and I want yalls to come! I had such a blast, I can’t even begin to explain how awesome it is. For now, I’ll just have to link you to these two little clips on River Run’s website until we get videos of our group going through the rapids. (and yes, there was lots of Rock N Rock going on!) I'm going to throw them up on youtube. Trust, I seen them and it's funny as hell!



But aside from the on water action, there were times I busted my ass laughing during the camping portion. The best part was waking up around 1:15 on Sunday morning thanks to another group. One of their girls named Elliot (which is a pretty weird/cool name for a girl) started throwing up. Apparently, she was drinking tequila straight from the bottle while at the communal camp fire earlier that night and it caught up to her. Among other things her friends said:

“Ewww, Elliot, you barfed on my socks!”

“Elliot, you barfed all over my sleeping bag! My sister’s gonna kill me!”

“That’s it Elliot, you’re cut off from Tequila for the rest of your life!”
(in drunken slur) “But I LOVE tequila!”

She (Elliot) is passing out. "Open her mouth, we’ll pour some water in it!”

“Ah man, look at this mess!”

GOLD!



* in between Bellville and RiverRun is a small town called Cobden. When we drove through it, I recited: “straight outta Cobden. A crazy motha fucka named Ice Cube…” >waits< If you don’t get it, trust me, its funny!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yes! White girls and tequila! Where do I sign up?

8/15/2006 03:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

the name's eazy e and the nigga's coming straight outta cobden!

8/15/2006 11:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home