Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hip Hop Honeys

by chinwhat at 9:18 p.m.
I love women.
I love Hip Hop.

Which is why at concerts, I find the ladies there sooooo much sexier. From fatigue clad, Fidel Castro cap wearing, pig tailed Asians, to thick sistas with blown out ‘fros. From cute browns with highlighted hair, too much makeup and a top that’s too small which shows off her lil’ tummy to the gulliest bitches rocking a screw face and an attitude so fierce that she'd most likely kick my ass four times over. I love them. I love them all! Yes, I even have love for the white boho ones!

I think I’mma marry one of them, yes indeedy.

Honey, check it out, you got me mesmerized
With your black hair and fat ass thighs
Street poetry is my everyday
But yo, I gotta stop when you trot my way
If I was working at the club you would not pay
Ayo, my man Phife diggy, he got somthin’ to say

I like em brown, yellow, puero rican or hatian…

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

lordy you need help if you like browns with too much make up, tight clothes and cheap highlights...someone pass me a barf bag!

9/19/2006 10:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home