Friday, September 29, 2006

A River Runs Through It Pt 2 (Plus Bonus)

by chinwhat at 6:42 a.m.
Okay, so here’s my second day at rafting. Since I did it the day before, I know when I can act like a total retard (or lametard as some would say). Not to toot my own horn, but in the second video at point 4:13, that's probably my *best* video clip ever captured (see pic?). This go around, our raft was lucky enough to have another person join us. A guy! Yesss © N. Dynamite. I was really effing happy since I was uber dead tired from the day before. Cool story: the guy went white water rafting once. The boat flipped. So he helped these two people get on the boat and he was in a standing position. What happens is his foot gets stuck in between some rocks and gets ripped off. Hanging only by a few tendons. Thanks to modern medicine, he was able to get it stitched back on. Wave of the future! (Still wanna go Shaun?)

Part1:


Part2:


Along with the video of our two day journey was this extra footage. I thought that it was cool what we did… until I saw this video! This is high water and it fucking looks mad!!! Who wants to go? It looks ridiculously fun!

Bouns:

Asshole in training

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

OMG that looks wicked I want to go next year!

9/30/2006 03:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home