Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fuck. This. Shit!

by chinwhat at 10:26 p.m.
This evening we played beach volleyball as per usual Thursday night. We’re in first place in our division. We played fucking epic-ly last week! Took out a very strong team in two straight matches. This week, we should’ve been able to wipe the floor with two lesser teams right we would play? Right? WRONG. We got touched up against BOTH teams. 0-3 in both games! I’m so heated* right now, you don’t know! Pissed? Yeah, I’m pissed. I feel sorry for the teams we play next week. I’m out for blood, son. Blood! I want to see some blood. Whether it’s period blood or bustin’ your fucking face. Some blood!! (RIP ODB)

So after filling up the ride with some petrol, I decide stop by my friendly neighbourhood T&T super market. I figure I’d get something to eat. Since tofu is just like jazz – they both calm me the fuck down – I figure some good ol’ bean curd would hit the spot. So I pull into the parking lot and fuck, what a mistake! The place was too rammed to jam! I get in there and it’s like every single person within a 5km radius is up here doing some late night grocery shopping. Eff this, I decide to bounce. And the parking lot? C’mon yalls. You know how there’s a stereotype that Chinese folks can’t drive and park. What I saw in the lot this evening… psh, all I have to say is “yalls ain’t helping fight the stereotype!” Holy fuck!

I should've hit up MasterSteak for some ribs... >sigh<

*"heated is mad"

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

WTF I missed out the grand opening of the T&T Joint....wtf what time is that place open until, I drove by at like 10:30pm last night and the place was still jumping. I'm guessing the local asian youth will now chill in that parking lot and if they get into a beef with the gino's at the pioneer lot, all hell will break loose muahha

8/25/2006 08:33:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

just don't try to spike the ball before i set the ball next time!

8/28/2006 06:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home