Thursday, September 07, 2006

Boys Club

by chinwhat at 8:12 p.m.
My sister’s out sunning it up in Montego Bay and my mom is in the Philippines for her brother’s funeral (Sadly, my only memory was him teaching me how to shoot his air gun. Those tin cans didn’t have a chance. PING!!! RIP Tito Angie!) which leaves my dad and I here alone. My old man leaves for work crazy early in the morning so I get to do anything I want in the morning without worrying about anyone else. And if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times: nothing beats air drying after taking a shower. Schwing! I also get to listen to this Stylus joint over and over and over again. I heard this off the Little Brother album. I love this shit.

God’s Recruiting

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

anything you want, but when they get back they'll still know you were pissing on the starcaise.

9/11/2006 08:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home