Thursday, September 14, 2006

Speed 2

by chinwhat at 10:07 p.m.
Yup, so we done did it again. The three stooges- errrrrrrrrrrr, Shaun, Chris and I did the speed dating thing over at The Maddy. It wasn’t bad. It was great for us guys since it was 15 of us and 19 of the ladies. I scored better than last time, doubling up to four matches. One non-match was this quaint library-bookish type lady. We agreed, she was really… odd. Her opening line to Chris – and myself I think. I was caught off guard – was “so, how are you enjoying the plummeting weather?” Plummeting? Plummeting?!? Who says that?? Gold! I can’t wait for the next event: I’m gonna go sign up for Brown night. Namaste!

All in all, it was alright I guess, but the best part was seeing Rob Y again. I think its been about three years since I’ve seen him and I was glad to congratulate him on his up coming wedding!

And speaking of weddings, sure it’s been two months since I’ve been told, but congrats go to George and Jen as well. I couldn’t believe it when he told me. “Wtf? You’re getting married” I was shocked! But a good shocked. Good job George!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Congratulations on the plummetting weather. i'll kick your ass in a race when I'm better fucker!

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

9/17/2006 10:48:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home