Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weakend: Saturday

by chinwhat at 4:47 p.m.
This past Saturday was one of the most boringest I’ve had in a long ass time.

Saw that episode of The Simpsons where Milhouse gets that girlfriend. There was a part in it that I used to find really funny, but now, I find it… uh, a little less funny: when Milhouse is all sad because he can’t see his girl no more. He’s at school standing on the jungle gym when Ralph and some other kid say “There stands a broken man. It’s recess everywhere but in his heart.” Aw, that’s still pretty funny… ha ha ha ha… uugghhhhhhh!


Saturday I went to SquareOne with my sister to run some errands. As we were leaving out of The Bay’s exit, I was telling Beth a story and from behind I heard someone say “I only know one person who speaks like that!” I knew instantly that, that voice was talking about me and my voice. I turned around and it was Charlene from high school. After hellos and goodbyes, both my sister and I thought it was quite amusing how we don’t notice my mono-tone-ness (duh!) and how other people do. If I was a teacher, I’d be that one where the students would freak out on after class because I always talk the same. “That just the way that I talk, yo!” © Big L

Stayed home at night. The folks went out to some bday party. Beth went out to play some poker. That left me home solo. The perfect opportunity to do something constructive right? Nope. I just veged out in front of the television. First I watched Prince’s concert film Sign O the Times. Who knew Sheila E could look so sexy going at it on the drums? Chased that DVD with the Pam Anderson roast on Comedy. I’ve always wanted to see a roast, but never got a chance to see one. They’re pretty funny. It’s just a couple of hours where they diss who ever was there. All the jokes were pretty standard: Andy Dick’s a homo, Sarah Silverman (who I think is such a doll) is a slut, Bea Arthur is a man, Jimmy Kimmel’s show sucks and should get cancelled, Courtney Love’s a drugged up whore, Pam’s got big tits and a bigger vagina all because Tommy’s got a huge schlong. All in all, very low brow and mildly entertaining. Favorite joke from misc comic: I wouldn’t fuck Bea Arthur’s dick with Andy Dick’s pussy. >rim shot<

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Pam Anderson does have big titties. Appreciate!! (JK)

On a brighter note, $10 says ai doesn't post anything soon..

2/06/2006 06:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Did you just post to cash in on $10. Fuck man..

Shaun
ohpunk.blogspot.com

2/08/2006 12:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home