Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh Punk!

by chinwhat at 1:15 a.m.
For some strange fucking reason, I wake up this morning at 8:00am even though I slept relatively late last night. Saw the last showing of Rumor Has It at AMC. What? You’ve never seen a chick flick before? Btw, this is the most boringest movie I can remember. “Why isn’t anything fucking happening? Stupid lady from ‘Friends!’ You’re cheating on your fiancé? Your bitch ass is lucky he’s taking your dumb ass back! I’d kick your ass out!!” Anyways, since today is national shopping day, I decide to hit Square one. Get there at 8:30 and find the parking lot pretty full! “Gatdamn, son!” Went looking for a movie I’ve been trying to get cheap for the last few years. HMV had a pretty decent sale so I thought I’d pick it up there. Only problem is that they didn’t have it. Oh Punk! Later on this morning, I went with the cousins to 747 flea market up in Brampton. It wasn’t bad. Copped some dress socks for work. Note to console game owners: their games are MAD cheap. Note to Al: they have mad black clothing for cheap. Note to self: buy soca cds here from now on.

This holiday season is going pretty good so far. Haven’t shaved since Friday and don’t plan on doing so until next Tuesday morning. Haven’t cut my hair neither! I wish I could pull of that Tim Dunkan disheveled look. So yeah, this holiday’s been so good I thought today was Sunday, aka change my VGM team day. Since I missed the deadline and forgot, Shaun and Chris had this discussion re: the probability of me moving out of the cellar this week:

Shaun: (Detroit)/(San Antonio) both play 3 games each
S: not unreasonable
Chris: it'll be hard, he has all detroit san antonio
Chris: if his players do 20 pts a game, thats 60 per player times 5 is 300
C: if his players to 30 pts a game, then it'll be 450
C: i dont think he can do better than that
S: op
S: still
S: that's better than he nornamlly does!
S: lol
C: hahah op!

Oh Punk! Fuck yalls too! "It's a long season" (c) Me, 2005/6 VGM season. Laugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger jinx said...

i repeat..roflz@ you BUYING soca cds...and furthermore- roflzx100000@ you buying them at WIC at the 747 flea market- you sure you're not brown?

12/27/2005 11:32:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

check the address of my blog Jay

12/27/2005 03:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home