Thursday, December 22, 2005

To Punk Is To Love

by chinwhat at 8:56 p.m.
Thanks for everyone’s birthday wishes! Really appreciate it! I enjoys the birthdays, they allow a day of arrogance without fear of retribution. Who doesn’t like them? >looks at ol’ man Jon’s direction<

The co-workers took me and my other co-worker out for lunch to Tucker’s Marketplace. It was alright, but one thing caught my eye: one of my co workers’ lunch bill came out to $19 plus change. When it was time to pay, everyone paid their own separate bills >ahem< and he laid down a twenty. The waiter took it and returned the receipt with a nickel. As we loitered there for a bit, I noticed a) my co-worker not adding anything to that nickel and b) the waiter eyeing said nickel. We got up to leave and I began to feel embarrassed. But not just any embarrassed… Shaun embarrassed. Now I know how he feels… kinda… Luckily for me (and not for our waiter) my indifference let me just walk on out. Sorry dog.

Yesterday, I also noticed people wishing me a Happy Birthday by saying “Many Happy Returns.” They were both brown… I didn’t get it. I’ve never been told that before. Is it a brown thing?

Rubes, thanks for the wine. I think Dr.T drank the one you gave me last year during our TeamID Christmas dinner. I also think Dr.T will do the same this year.

And a big thanks to TeamID for the punkage. Good show >golf clap< I wouldn’t want it any other way! I’m hanging this piece by my 4 poster!!

WAR TeamID Spy Guild
WAR 'We show our affection through punkage'
WAR Punkage

3 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Cute pick Chin!

No worries about the wine, this year we are gonna enjoy it ourselves :)

12/22/2005 11:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Punkage for life son!

12/23/2005 10:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger jinx said...

That picture is classic. Your friends have my utmost respect. My girl does look muy bonita though.

cheers

ps- do I strike you as a bulk barn kinda chica?

12/24/2005 02:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home