Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chin On Film Trailers

by chinwhat at 7:57 p.m.
I can’t help but laugh whenever I hear Ziyi Zhang in Memoirs of a Geisha. It was an alright book and all, but i only hear her “Sum appuh?” line from Rush Hour 2 and that's just too funny!

Althought The Break-Up looks iffy, Vince Vaughn always looks good. “You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!”

I thought Prime could be about Optimus Prime. What was I thinking?!? I didn't bother watching the trailer, so I'll just assume it's about Ms. Wallace killing ninjas or something.

The fanboy in me is excited for X-Men 3. Angel? Beast? GenX? Dark Phoenix? Sold! Superman looks mad nice too! V For Vandetta looks good. Can’t hate on N.Portman! I anticipate much hate from Jon on this one.


Eff skating! Let’s go see, Brokeback Mountain! >looks dreamily into ai’s eyes< What do you say “partner?” Get it? “Partner?” Cowboy? Homosexual? Laugh!

(Just like Europe & Cuba)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home