Sunday, December 11, 2005

“He’s Hilarious” © D.Chappelle’s ‘son’

by chinwhat at 9:27 a.m.
I was getting ready to head out to The Valleys yesterday and decided to look outside to see how much (if any) snow has fallen. Glanced at RSXNation and replied: “WTF?” What I saw was this:

Such punkage!


Went to SquareOne with Summer on Saturday. She had a bunch of stuff to return to some stores. I met her younger sister as well. She too, had to return something. This reminded me of Ruby’s rep for returning things she’s purchased. So is this a common thing amongst browns?


And speaking of Ruby: (said in Mel Gibson ferocity) “GIVE ME BACK MY TAPES!!!” Since you haven’t watched them (and probably never will, op!) I demand my PulpFiction, but most importantly, my Richard Pryor tapes back! I DEMAND IT!!!

WAR Richard Pryor
WAR ai letting me take the Richard Pryor stand up tape
WAR His Eulogy (if you don't this is funny, our friendship is pretty much over)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

your right I never did watch them and yes I will return them to at the annual x-mas bash@

12/18/2005 01:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home