Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chin Approved - New Entry: Honey Cruller Timbits

by chinwhat at 8:06 p.m.

Timmy’s stepped their Timbit game up. After the whole brew-ha-ha with their frozen doughnuts it’s good to see them come with something new and fresh (to me). The Hone Cruller Timbits are perfect! Crisp yet delicate. Sweet but not too rich. Not heavy at all. So light, they remind me of the pate choux we used to make at school. The exact size for a mouthful without talking like a pig (not vat I shpeak wiff food im my mouff). I polished a good dozen off today without even blinking >pats belly< and could’ve went for more! Let’s hear it for Honey Cruller Timbits!!!

Friday is Jon's birthday. Happy Birthday Old Man! Everyone should listen to you, since you are the oldest and wisest. Jon is up here, while everyone else, is way down here. If only you'd come out for your birthday. I remember you saying a long time ago - in a wise old voice - that an individual should come out even if they don't want to. Not for themselves, but for the people who want to see him.

And Friday is also Remembrance Day. Peace to all the soldiers and stuff. But most of all, for those who have it off, please stop calling it a “holiday.” If it were a “holiday” then I wouldn’t be working. So please, G.T.F.O.O.H.W.T.B.S.!!! >looks at Cathy’s, a.i.’s and my mom’s direction<

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

easy e knows what he's talking about!

11/11/2005 08:43:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home