Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Believe!

by chinwhat at 8:46 p.m.
This morning, I’m going through the usual routine of reading the daily fish wrap when I notice the horoscope in my peripheral vision. Now I hardly (ie: never) read them but for some reason, I decided to see what the outlook was for the good ol’ Sagittarius.

With Venus still in your sign, it’s as if you’re walking into a field full of four-leaf clovers. This doesn’t mean you have a lottery win in store, but you are about to have a secret wish granted.


“Secret wish, eh?” I repeat. I knew this wasn’t going to come true. I mean, what are the chances I’d get a call from the sexy account manager, make my way up there and find her in her office with one of the sexy project managers giggling at some silly Harlequin-esque email forward? Then they’d have to close the door to her office, motion me over and start >ahem<… well, you get the picture. This ain’t happening… or did it? Tragically, no, it didn’t. Instead, I came in this morning to an email from the VP regarding his Palm Pilot which I’ve been trying to sync with his computer for a good three months! Crappy long story short, I got it fixed… and yesterday, I DID secretly wish I didn’t have to deal with it anymore. So, The Star’s horoscope was true for today I guess. So prepare to hear me pimp this shit like Shaun did Yahoo!’s back in 2K4.

WAR Sagittarius
WAR Venus (also by Bananarama!)
WAR Secret Wishes (>in voice cracking tone< “uh… you called about your computer?”

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Cute heheh :D

YOu and your secret wishes heheh

Damn those Palm Pilots I've had issues with them also, was it a rights issue? Sorry that was the techy in me asking?

11/02/2005 08:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

it was stupid conduits. damn conduitsXXXXX

11/02/2005 05:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home