Sunday, July 17, 2005

"Look at him... He loves it!" Pt. 2

by chinwhat at 4:11 p.m.
Okay, so Dave C plays World of Warcraft (allegedly) which reminded me of a story I heard of Curt Shilling playing EverQuest. I was sent a link to an interview he did in 2K1 and his EverQuest gaming. Even though I have no idea what they’re talking about, I find it EXTREMELY funny! My favorite part:

Q: I have to ask about the Glanville incident. Doug Glanville of the Phillies hit two home runs off you in your first game against the Phillies since the trade to give you your only loss so far this season. He said it was revenge against you for leaving his poor dwarven paladin Bingbong to die at the hands of some aviaks. So who made the bad pull? And what is your side of the story? Here�s your chance to set the record straight.

A: C'mon dude, you ever hear of a cleric pulling in a group with a Paladin? It's like I always say in baseball, don't make excuses because people that know the game know the real reasons why you win or lose. Same with EQ man. Anyone with a lick of sense in EQ could see right through his babbling and know that he was the train conductor in that entire episode. Doug�s the goods though. Fun as hell to group with. His ranger is around 30 now. Nahir is his name. Give him a tell if you want a fun guy to group with. He experiments with other characters a lot more than I do though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2005 12:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Memo to Dave Chapelle and Curt Schilling: you are welcome to join my guild in Guild Wars

7/18/2005 12:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Yo, Curt Schilling said WOOT! He must be l33t, haha

7/18/2005 05:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

re: 'WOOT' I laughed when i read that part too.

7/18/2005 05:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home