Monday, July 04, 2005

Musically Insane

by chinwhat at 9:01 p.m.
Q: How much music do you have on your computer?
A: 22 gigs of audio, 5 gigs of videos

Lately, I find that I download way more than I listen. I can literally go through my collection and find hours of music I can experience for the first time… and to me, that’s fucked up! It’s like a fat guy ordering more than he can eat. And he’s already fat! American consumption pig right here! Or is this different? I mean, music is art, right? And you can never O.D. on art can you? And I’m sure I’m not the only one. I don’t know how much you might have, but I DO know that you have music that you don’t listen to on your computer (probably). How much you pushing?

And by the by, there’s a bunch of concerts I’d love to see, not limited to these:

Mos Def & Medina Green - June 23, 2005 Harbourfrontcentre $35 (whoops)

Little Brother & Justus League - June 26, 2005 The Reverb $24.50 (whoops)

Stones Throw Tour Featuring Madlib, MED, Peanut Butter Wolf, and J Rocc - June 29, 2005 The Opera House $???? (whoops)

Platinum Pied Pipers And Jean Grae - July 8, 2005 Harbourfrontcentre $Free!!!!!!!! >GASP<

K-OS & John Legend - July 15, 2005 Molson Amphitheatre $32.50

Common W/ DL Incognito - July 26, 2005 Kool Haus $35.75

Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Queen Latifah, and Floetry - July 27, 2005 Air Canada Centre $60+ (Let’s BOHO!)

Marc Ecko Tour - August 13-14, 2005 The Docks $59.41-167.50 (Gat DAMN!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

I like to listen to something until I memorize the lyrics. Then lip sync on my way to work.

How much will it cost to go to all those concerts? That's a lot of bling. How come no Jurrasic 5? I saw a lot of posters downtown. Maybe it passed already.

7/05/2005 09:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

That Marc Ecko thingy looks cool,d damn that is alot of tunes but it is all good! It's art like you said and always fun to go back and discover something new

7/06/2005 07:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home