Monday, June 27, 2005

THE YOUTH MOVEMENT

by chinwhat at 6:08 p.m.
My second favorite The Youth Movement Story:
I'm at one of those Paradigm Retail sales at the International Centre with Cathy. We're lined up and in front of us is my sister and her friend Mel. A few spots in of them is Mel's brother's fiance. As the line snakes towards the cashiers, I'm talking to my sister. Beth says to Mel's brother's fiance that I'm her brother to which she replies back to my sister: "I didn't know you had a younger brother!"


My new favorite The Youth Movement Story:
Thursday night was my sister's graduation ceremony at Humber College. Since my dad couldn't go, I went with my mom. My sister met one of her classmates and introduced us. Later on that night, my sister says to us "You'll like this; my friend said you looked really young mom. And kuya, she asked how old you were. I said 'He's turning 27' and she said 'Really?! I thought he was in highschool!'"


-Chin, YTM

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL that is soo cute! Youngin Chin! Damn yo! Now you know how I feel when I get carded ;)

6/27/2005 06:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home