Thursday, January 13, 2005

Those three words... Pt. 2

by chinwhat at 9:34 p.m.
Long story... uh, less long... So unfortunatly LeSabreNation is sick. My dad took her out to Bombardier out at Keele and Weston. When he tried to start her up, she didn't want to. I brought out a new battery, no good. We got a new starter. Jacked up LeSabreNation, took a look at her under carriage. Got our hands all dirty w/grease and grime. Took out bolts and nuts and shit. But we couldn't get it on. To much stuff in the way. Then we're waiting for a tow truck. Basically spent the whole day with my old man trying to fix her/waiting for a tow/getting parts/driving him to work. So he just calls and wants me to pick him up when he's done. We end the chit chat like this: "What time are you done work?" "I'm done at eleven." "Okay, I'll be there." "Okayloveyoubye" >click< laugh. Man, he said it sooooooo fast and hung up I didn't even have time to blink a reaction! Laugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home