Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Inglis4Life

by chinwhat at 1:23 p.m.
So if you drive on the Gardner between Jamison and Spadina, then you may have seen the Inglis sign that dispenses thoughtful and inspiring comments. Drops hot lines like: “There is no reward greater than a child’s smile” or “A job becomes work only when you worry about it”. But my favorite is “There are no mistakes in life, only lessons”.

Chin is a “Lesson”*

*if you don’t get it, story goes like this:
I think it was last year, when it was my parents’ wedding anniversary. So for some reason, I decided to count how many months till my birthday. “Four... five……. six? Damn, there were six months between they’re wedding and my birth? That means I was conceived BEFORE they were married”. Shocked. I. Was. Shocked. I mean, who counts right? So I decide to ask my mom what’s up and she replies “We were going to get married anyways” laugh, its funny... but it isn’t... but it is... laugh...

1 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

i thought bastard meant i don't have a dad.
IDB4Life

12/23/2004 02:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home