Wednesday, December 15, 2004

So now that I’m done school for the second time…

by chinwhat at 11:37 a.m.
I can now officially reminisce about my days of Sheridan. Heer’s one thing I’ll most definitely miss:
Seeing young hot blondes
Their hair all nice and done up
Make up real nice
With the pink lipstick
Tight shirts showing off their perky tits
Jeans that grab onto their asses
(or alternatively, tight sweat pants with the words
‘Juicy’ or ‘Naughty’ printed on the behind)

That makes me say:
“GAT DAMN!...........
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
...Shaun and Chris would’ve loved to see that!”

which in a strange way makes me wish I pseudo went to the Brampton campus... yknow, w/all the brown chicks and all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

damn, I'm transferring from Seneca to Sheridan

12/15/2004 04:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home