Saturday, January 08, 2005

So *THIS* is what happens when you turn 26…

by chinwhat at 8:28 p.m.
So I’m in the washroom cutting my hair. And I start examining myself. No, not “turn your head and cough” examining. I’m looking at my face. Analyze my cheeks. That part under my lip and above my chin. My hair line. Bags under my eyes… Thinks to self: “Wow, I look old….. der…” Recalled a moment from Christmas holidays where I was at my uncle Allan Houston’s house (yes, Allan Houston of the New York Knicks). I was playing the board game Life with some other kids/teens/young adults. So we’re going through our motions etc etc. And my turn came where I needed to get paid from the bank. The banker wasn’t paying attention so my twoish year old second cousin Paryse goes up to the banker and says in her high pitched cute voice: “that man needs money” “Awwwwwwwwwww” was my reply. It didn’t even register with me that I was called a ‘man’ until today! AND I’m not even upset about it! It didn’t even faze me! Then I freaked out. “Wow, being called a ‘man’ doesn’t bother me no more!!!”

F*cked up about not being f*cked up for being called ‘man’ -chin


WAR Season 5: Episode where Homer decides to teach a night class on how to build a successful marriage. He picks up a dictionary and reads to his class: “Webster defines wedding as ‘the process of removing weeds from one’s yard’” Ah that shit is f*cking gold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home