Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bullshit! Vs Bullshit? Pt.1

by chinwhat at 5:06 p.m.
Okay, so I’m flipping through the tele on Sunday. Pass through to Toronto 1 and they be showing some brown stuff. I stop (naturally) to see what good programming they offer. It’s some guy pimping some horoscope propaganda. I notice that they got Sagittarius’ listed as November 22 to December 20. WTF? That means I’m a Capricorn? So gets to looking and thinking. Thinking and looking. Heer’s what I found:

Traditional Sagittarius Traits (allegedly):
Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
-------------------------------------
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

Traditional Capricorn Traits (allegedly):
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
-------------------------------------
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging


Which one yalls think I am? I specially wanna heer from The Natty and anyone else who's astrologyFan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmmm I dunno, I'd pick sagittarius, but I definitely think I'm more Capricorn than Sagittarius!

12/02/2004 11:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

meh, i think its all bs anyways. let some stars encapsulate who we are? eff that!

12/02/2004 12:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home