Monday, September 03, 2007

>sings< “Spread my wings and touch the sky…”

by chinwhat at 10:06 p.m.
Okay, below is my video from my little skydiving thing a few weeks ago. Looking back, I realize I wasn’t as scared as I should have been. In fact, I wasn’t scared at all. I guess my emotion chip wasn’t working properly or something. All my trust was put into my tandem jump person Debbie (which had an Uma Therman-like quality to her). In theory, I should’ve been checking to see that she actually strapped herself to me when she did, but >meh<

I’d also like to say, it’s was quite comforting to know that during the parachute portion of the descent, I my back was pressed up against a vagina instead of a penis. Anyone remember when I called the female tandem jump person? It worked. Why? Because “calling it” is Universal Law.

All in all, it was everything I expected. All I need now is for the TeamID LastSupper picture >looks at Shaun's direction, not holding breath<

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

hehe your interview looked like torture! good jump I'm sure that you enjoyed every moment with Debbie hehe

9/06/2007 09:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home