Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Walls

by chinwhat at 10:40 p.m.
I wish I could just let out those stupid little secrets I keep about myself. Let it go. It’d be such a relief if I could answer every question I was asked honestly.

Instead, I gotta throw out some bullshit answer because I’m scared folks’ll start looking at me funny. Start talking about me behind my back. Change the way they think about me. Think less of me. Think that I’ms some punk bitch. Think I’m some punk bitch that got played. Got suckered. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled.

I have to act like I don’t know what’s going on. Don’t want to have my shit ‘exposed’ even though it’s probably no big deal. Can’t take that risk… it’s not worth it.

This is so fucking ghetto…



That’s okay though… I figure if I put this shit on loop enough times… I love this shit!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Oh cheer up Chin - you're not a fucking Robot...

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

-

11/29/2006 02:37:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home