Sunday, August 06, 2006

“You Don’t See That Everyday!” – Aug. 5, 2006

by chinwhat at 9:56 a.m.
Moment 1) Going across Hillcrest to get my dry cleaning, I notice an old Indian lady sitting on the sidewalk… just… sitting there. In the sun. Just, sitting there. With no one else around her. I decided to stop to make sure everything was okay, Unfortunately, my Hindi isn’t what it used to be, so we wound up communicating in hand motions and smiles. And just a note to all of yalls: the “okay” hand sign isn’t universal >slaps forehead<

Moment 2) Down at Caribana, I was walking toward the parade route by Ontario Place. I swear, this was one of the most surreal moments I’ve ever had: I passed by one of the, if not THE, most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life. *EVER* No, not ‘hot’ or ‘gorgeous’ or “Oh my God!” She was beautiful! So much so, I don’t clearly remember what she looks like! I do remember that she had this pseudo half smile, but she looked content. The way goddess’ do when they know that mortals admire them. She was so beautiful, my sister mentioned her to me before I could formulate the words (you all know how I can get. Laugh!) She was so beautiful, the three guys behind were commenting on her beauty for the next five minutes until we were out of hearing range. Seriously, she was like “whoa!” I need some wifey material like that! I'd so milk her*

Moment 3) My sister pointing out "that guy" from My Wife and Kids. Damn he has a big head!


* milk as in that shitty Lil Flip line "I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you"

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Chin listens to Lil Flip?

8/07/2006 07:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home