Sunday, July 30, 2006

Adds to Resume

by chinwhat at 11:30 a.m.
This past week, my cousin’s lola passed away (RIP). I’ll save my “love each other/appreciate your time here because it’s precious” comments for now.

Instead, I’ll mention that I was asked to be one of the pallbearers for the funeral. Decked out in my finest barong, I felt it was an honor to be asked. The funny thing is that the coffin is pretty heavy! You know when you carry something heavy with one arm? Then your body naturally tilts away from that side and your opposite arm slightly lifts up? Yeah, that. I was trying to avoid being that “yo, that guy’s weak” guy.

This in turn made me think: when I die, and if I somehow get TeamID to carry my casket, I’m going to write in my will that my coffin be lined with a whole shit load of 45lb plates and shit. Lead and steel and all of that! Then when that one person loses his grip – which would then cause the rest of everyone else to drop the coffin, it’d fall crashing to the ground with my limp ass body rolling out of the lid. Everyone starts screaming! Hahaha! Just the thought of seeing Shaun and Al trying to ‘poke’ my body back into the box makes me laugh!

Punkage4LifeAfterDeath

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Hey Chin, sorry to hear about your cousins' lola passing awawy.

But man you crack me up to pieces, I read the remainder of your blog and almost spit up my coke....the stuff you come up with sometimes!

7/30/2006 06:52:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

first one to drop the casket gets a pushing triangle ... how embarassing

7/30/2006 10:11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home