Monday, July 17, 2006

Captain’s Log

by chinwhat at 10:45 p.m.
Stardate -317538.81*

I was pretty excited for the Third Great Neighbourhood Race by The United Way. This has become a new yearly event, hope we can keep it up! Erm, yeah, i was excited, so much so, I woke up at 6:00! Since I had some extra time on my hands, I decided to iron my team’s shirts. That’s what good captains do right? (Sure Cathy’s was wrinkled, but trust me, I ironed it good! I shouldn’t have rolled it up so much I guess…)

Despite a poor showing by Team Indecision, I’m still proud of what we were able to accomplish. It was frikkin hot but we kept keeping on! I was only THIS close to yelling at John for *almost* losing our passport. (hahaha!) We never gave up and we didn’t mail it in. Sure we didn’t win the trip to New York, the gift certificates to The Drake or Oliver Bonacini restaurants, or any of the other draws, but we did win something else… or at least I did. Can’t wait till Chris gets me them pics! Cmon Chris, where they at?!?! Hubba hubba!

Also, in total, the whole event raised $20,000! Twice as much as they expected!

Oh, and I give props to The Natty’s team for finishing 8th! Great job! What I don’t give to, is you trying to run smack on me when you were leaving The Drake. Why? Because I didn’t/couldn’t hear what the fuck you were saying! A combination of me not caring and loud music (but mostly me not caring) led to me to only hear “Something something lose passport something last year something something!” Sorry The Natty, your punkage got pwnd due to my indifference.

See yalls next year!

-CaptainChin



* Big thanks to “call me Lt. Commander” Shaun for calculating Sunday’s Star Trek Stardate for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home