Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Party Like It's 2-0-0-6

by chinwhat at 10:16 p.m.
(cont’d from the post before last)

This post’s song is: Billy Idol – White Wedding

So TeamID’s other big wedding this year is coming up in less than two weeks. Excited? Sure am! Since Glamour Shots closed down in Square One, when would we get another chance to get all fancied up and get our picture taken?

I tried on my expensive ass suit, and quite frankly, I’m not impressed! Why is it all A-framed on me? It looks like I have hips that could birth eleven children! It doesn’t really matter though. With enough akahol in me, I’ll think I look finer than Ricky Martin in 2000 on Yonge Street when he had HMV shut down.

Anyways, I’d just like to offer this epic line I’ve been sitting on for a few weeks.

May’s Quote of the Month comes from Shaun. When heading home one night, he and I were discussing future wedding potential for TeamID when he dropped this nugget:

Between us and ai’s imaginary girlfriend(s), it’s not looking to good.


Please note that he emphasized the ‘s’ in brackets. Laugh! Honorable mention goes to Jon who had a near identical quote: “…Anthony and his imaginary girlfriends”

WAR great minds think alike

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

you suck AI! Bring one of your girls around sometime, or suffer this endless barrage of punkage!

6/10/2006 05:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home