Monday, June 05, 2006

“FUCK THIS GWAI LO SHIT!” © Cathy Torreno

by chinwhat at 8:59 p.m.
What does Cathy’s bday mean? Rain. This year, it meant something else: akahol! Actually, I should first mention that my parents and sister were *quite* surprised (and a little disappointed) that the Maningas residence wasn’t hosting it this year (there goes four years of tradition!). Instead, The Madison was the place to be on Saturday. I don’t remember much, but what I do, here are the notables:

- ai got into an accident on the way over (allegedly). Hope he’s alright and not lying about it. Because if he is, well, that’s really weak and deserves Cathy’s “FUCK THIS GWAI LO SHIT” & the double middle finger waving to Chris’ phone camera (which is soooooooooooo hiliarious!)

- Cathy was on FIRE as usual! So much venom and heat, I’m too embarrassed to think about it, let alone mention it in this here space!

- Why’d H’Alison leave?

- “The Suns are up almost 20 points, they’re gonna win!” Several drinks later “What the fuck? The Mavs came back?! Oh snap, that girl’s crying!”

- Did Joy end up finishing that drink I ordered for her? I paid for that shit!

- Cathy is a fan of Maria. A BIG fan! Laugh! In fact, when Cathy’s on some MariaFan tip.

- Best comment I’ve heard so far: when Cathy was getting kicked out, some random guy says “Boy, I wish I was able to get into bars when I was 16!” laugh!

- Not noticing everyone leave. One minute everyone was sitting at the tables, the next, there was those Filipino balers with us and Fred and Don around me. Where’d they come from? What the hell? Where’d everyone else go?

I had a great time and it’s an excellent primer for two weeks from now. What’s in two weeks from now? Check my next post…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home