Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fight! Fight! Fight!

by chinwhat at 10:24 p.m.
Thursday was the first night for the open to the public Lacoste shoe sale up at the International Centre. I wish I was there. Remember in Star Wars when the Death Star blew that planet up and Obi Wan felt it? That was me right at 11:00 at work. I actually FELT the rush of people grabbing shoes from each other. I received confirmation of crazy ass stories from Cathy and my sister when I got home. Michelle getting clothes lined? My sister getting stalked? My sister told me her friend Lil took a pair of shoes she didn’t need and tossed it in the middle of a bunch of women. Needless to say, they pounced on it like a tiger on a baby gazelle. I need some of that action! Saturday, Sunday maybe even Monday I’ll go. It’s been a while since I bought some kicks… What? Sure, I bought two last month. That’s a looooooooong time for me!

-Chinelda Marcos

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Chinelda OMG that shit made me literally bust out laughing at work!

OMG that sale was really ghetto my cousin and I went yesterday night and it was dry...not a shoe in site. I guess like you said you have to go early in the morning and be the first one in.....

5/19/2006 02:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home