Tuesday, May 30, 2006

>snap< (cont’d)

by chinwhat at 9:09 p.m.
“Who’s that?” you ask? A few months back my sister told me that, allegedly, there was a new VJ on Much. Since I don’t watch that much television (fuck off. I don’t fuckers! Except for The Office and Scurbs. “That show’s hilarious!”) I never had a chance to see if it was true. This morning, I’m going through my normal routine of reading the local fish wrap over breakfast and in the entertainment section, they had a section on a Hanna Simone, Much’s new VJ! The article was quite complimentary. Dreamy? Most definitely! Not only does she have a beautiful exotic look, but her background is heavy on social issues! Fuck these selfish bitches, I’m all about this one right hurrrr!

“Are your eye’s still green girl?” – Common Sense

*****

As an aside, I’ve decided to link all my chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmps with at least one song per post (until I get lazy). Does megaupload work for everyone? I’d use yousendit.com but the links don’t last forever. (Forever? Forever ever? Forever ever?!) Let me know and I’ll see what I can do. Maybe I’ll register for a domain and host it that way. But so far, free is good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home