Monday, May 15, 2006

Fire Fete 3/Son of a Bleach!!!

by chinwhat at 9:35 p.m.
Last month, I went to Fire Fete 3 with my sister and my classmate Caroline. We got in for free (thanks Ryan!) and enjoyed the sweet sweet sounds of Patrice Roberts (who’s kinda sexy despite looking a little grizzly) and Machel Montano. As you can tell by the pics, it was mad fun and mad black people! For those who don’t like going to clubs because the “African’s don’t wear deodorant”, well, I feel sorry for you because you’re missing out! Also, I’d like to mention that I’d like to be some sort of rock star. Why? Well, during the show, Machel would be singing at the edge of the stage, crouching low enough just so some ladies could start grabbing and rubbing on his crotch. Awesome? Yes indeeddy.What was also awesome was having the whole crowd surge left, right, back or forward. Unfortunately, not everyone thought it was that great. Sure, it was fun for everyone who was able to keep up… but for those who couldn’t, oy! I was at the back of one of the big groups as they ran/pushed backwards. As they went back towards the stage, I noticed a pile up near the sound board. People started to get off of people. At the bottom? Some girls grabbing their heads! Have you ever read Archie comics? I’m sure there was a time when the Riverdale kids were on a bus when it went off a cliff or something. Everyone survived of course, but you could see illustrations of Veronica and Betty grabbing their heads as they made their way out of the wreck… Yeah, that’s what these girls looked like. Also, I noticed at one point, someone’s pink running shoe on the floor. That’s how wild it got! Someone lost their shoe! Their fucking shoe! This ladies shoe wasn't the only to suffer devistating loss though. Mine got mashed up pretty good. Fortunately, I was able to detail it back to health.
All in all, a great time. But, that was the last time I was able to wear my nice white and green shirt. Why? Because my dad straight fucked it up! Upset? Fucking right I’m upset! He mixed it in with the white load and bleached it out. >sigh< I guess I’ll try and bleach it so it’ll be even, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home