Tuesday, February 07, 2006

James Cameron ENJOYED Alien vs Predator?

by chinwhat at 7:59 p.m.

In an ironic way or in a rubber-neck-a-car-accident sort of way?

An overpowering, collective fanboy wail will soon be heard in the distance.

Anyhoo, the king of the world is allegedly going to announce his next project in March for release summer 2007 "Project 808" (rumoured to be the long in development hell "Avatar") and no MATT "I'm the smartest kid in the school and I'm the janitor" DAMON and BEN "How do you like them apples" AFFLECK are not involved.

Al's steakhouse in Ottawa gets 4 Chin's out of 5 Chin's.

ps and memo - fuck you lil lex SHITTYCUNTHOLE. We don't serve your kind here.

Be as you were.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

What the hell? Don't hate on me cuz I figured out how to start my own blog.

2/07/2006 09:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

I'm still impressed to see a.i online. It makes me all like "woah" -- Kinda like what people did when they saw Jesus walk on water.

Laugh re: start my own blog. a.i, he's punking you dawg..

2/08/2006 12:17:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

AI is that you!

2/08/2006 09:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

It's him!

2/08/2006 05:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home